It is quite common for a single house to have more than one computer, and it is even more likely that your office has multiple devices that need to be protected. In order to provide total protection for all your devices, McAfee allows users to install and run the software on multiple devices at the same time. When you purchase your antivirus software, you will need to use the McAfee com setup activation to verify the purchase before installing the product. If your McAfee subscription includes multiple licenses, you can go through this blog to find out how you can add the second computer to your McAfee account and get added protection.
Steps to add a second computer to McAfee account
Depending on your software subscription, you will be able to install and add your McAfee product on more than one computer. The ability to add a second or alternate computer depends on the number of available licenses in each subscription. You can refer to the instructions given below to add a second computer to your McAfee account.
- Step 1: Open your internet browser and go to home.mcafee.com.
- Step 2: Navigate to the ‘My Account’ section and click ‘Sign In.’
- Step 3: Type the email registered with McAfee and enter the password.
- Step 4: Log in to your account and select the “+” tab from the menu.
- Step 5: Go through the list and choose the device you want to protect.
- Step 6: Click the product with available licenses and press ‘Download.’
- Step 7: Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install McAfee.
In case the license is not available for your preferred product, you can visit the McAfee website to check if you can purchase it. Additionally, if you find that the license is used on a computer that you no longer own, you can go to the settings and deactivate that installation. Once you successfully deactivate the installation, you can call the customer care number to check how you can use the McAfee antivirus code and add the software to your new computer. McAfee experts and technicians are available 24 hours a day to help you overcome any installation error or license issue.
Read more – McAfee com setup enter product key
Source URL: add a second computer to my McAfee account