Quite a lot of things have changed during the pandemic. The work systems have seen dramatic changes. Many people have moved to alternate jobs too. The only requirement was to work in any perspective possible. Now, things are slowly going back to how they were. Canada especially has put in a lot of plans in place to help regain their economy. As part of their plans, they intend to invite as many immigrants into the country as possible. Their immigration plans for the next 3 years is already in place. However, it is best that the aspirant immigrant works with an ICCRC certified immigration consultant to help them relocate to Canada successfully.
Canada’s one of the top immigration pathways is the Express entry program. This program was started in the year 2015 as a pilot project. The Express Entry program was started with an intention to ease the work of immigration authorities in Canada. The program helps the authorities filter the applications effectively and rank them according to the score that the profile has earned based on the factors. This is the first level of filtration. The aspirants will need to be competitive in the below 5 factors –
- Language ability – the aspirant will have to prove their language ability in either English or French. In recent developments, the aspirant will be provided with extra points if he knows a second language as an add-on.The aspirant will need to earn a minimum of 7 in each of the language band (Listening, Speaking, Reading and writing) to qualify for the Express Entry system Canada program. They will need to take the mandatory test from authorized agencies.
- Education – The aspirant will need to get their education certificates validated through organizations set up for the same. This validation is not a mandatory step. But providing all required documents in respect to the applicant’s education is mandatory. As the level of education increases, so does the score one would earn due to the education factor increases
- Experience – It is mandatory that the aspirant has a minimum of 1 year of experience in their domain. This factor helps the aspirant get a maximum of 15 points. The applicant can provide either experience certificates or experience letters as a proof.
- Age – This is another important factor to help the aspirant earn their points. For express entry program, the aspirant will need to be between the age group of 22 to 45, and the points vary depending on the age range the aspirant belongs to.
- Adaptability –The aspirant’s spouse points would help them gain more points together based on the qualifications of the spouse. This is crucial for Canada skilled immigrant visa.
There are few other factors that could help the aspirant earn points. One of which is having a relative already settled in Canada. A job offer from an employer in Canada, will increase the net points for the aspirant.
Profiles from express entry system will be filtered for Federal skilled worker program, federal skilled trades program, Canadian Experience Class program and participating provincial nomination programs. Many provinces in Canada work closely with the Federal Express Entry system to filter profiles for Canada PNP program.
The aspirant will need to create a profile in the Express Entry system and submit their Expression of Interest as would be required. The aspirant will need to submit all relevant documents to prove their stand. Once the profile has been filtered for any of the programs, the aspirant will receive Invitation to Apply. Accordingly, the aspirant will need to respond back within 30 days of receiving the ITA.
It is highly secure to work with best immigration consultants in India to help aspirants relocate to Canada on Permanent Residency visa program.