Quality assurance is the most important factor in any business or industry, and the software development industry is no exception. For getting appropriate quality output in software development it is important that the software quality assurance process be followed in each phase (Planning, Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation, and Maintenance) of the software development lifecycle.
The quality of a software product can be ensured only by effective bug testing. In the competitive market, only a quality product can exist for a long time.
There are several reasons why Bug testing software is important.
- In case of manual testing, there will be a lot of possibilities for human errors such as wrong input data due to typos, ignorance of the actual behavior of the system, some test case executions being overlooked, or left out.
- Another important factor is that the software will generate scripts that can be used as a way of storing project knowledge gained by the engineers. This will help the new software engineer gain project knowledge to enhance/update the automation scripts further.
- It should also have the feature for storing screenshot of each and every page navigated during the execution. So that it can be used as a proof for automation.
- The very important advantage of using the software over manual testing is execution speed. Script execution can be completed quickly. So ultimately the total time needed can be reduced which will significantly help for timely project completion.
- It is also very helpful in comparing large amounts of data between a previous version and the current version as a part of regression testing. Practically it may not possible to do it manually.
In the world of business, the computer has become more of a necessity than ever before. With businesses so dependent on computers the need for software to run on these computers is also in high demand. In the year 2005, the company named Orcanos comes into existence by Zohar Peretz and Rami Azulay. The one and the only company that provides integrated software for QMS System (QMS) and ALM (Design Control) combined with regulations compliance.
- Single Repository for R&D Quality And Regulations
- Document Generation
- End-To-End Traceability
- Impact Analysis
- Just Start Working
Moreover, our years of proven experience in a regulated hi-tech industry, operating with medical device manufacturers make Orcanos unique from others.
Bug Testing Software plays a very crucial part in the software development industry by improving the overall bug testing process thereby helping the organizations deliver high-quality products to their valued customers and end-users.
For more details and to know about Orcanos or more please, call us at +972- 3-5372561 or visit our website HERE; https://www.orcanos.com/compliance/