Do you have a Dell laptop? Dell laptops are considered to be one of the most reliable laptops on the market. It has provided users with ‘n’ number of excellent features which make their work easy. Do you want to know the process of finding the IP address of your Dell? Well, an IP address is necessary to connect your device to the Internet. You need to assign an IP address to whichever device you are using, whether it be a home computer, a laptop, video game system, website server or cell phone, to communicate on the Internet. An IP address can be like “220.127.116.11” and finding it in your device is a very simple process. In this blog, you are provided with the methods of finding the IP address on your Dell. You can also get in touch with Dell Support Number and ask techies to let you know the process of finding the IP address
Steps to find the IP address of your Dell
You can easily find the IP address by using the command prompt. You can go through the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: You will have to bring the ‘Run’ dialog box by pressing the Windows and the ‘r’ button.
- Step 2: You will have to type “cmd” in the Run dialog box to start the command prompt program
- Step 3: In the command prompt window, you will have to type ‘ipconfig’ and then proceed by clicking on ‘Enter.’
- Step 4: Windows IP configuration program will run once you press Enter
- Step 5: You will have to go down to see “Ethernet adapter Local area connection” so that you can find the IP address.
- Step 6: If you want it to work correctly, you will have to plug it directly into the modem
- Step 7: If you are plugged into a router, you will only be able to see the IP address of the router and not of the computer.
These are the few steps you could follow to know the IP address of the computer. If you encounter any problem while implementing these steps or if these steps don’t help you to find the IP address, you can connect with the experts at dell technical support number to avail assistance. These technical experts are always available to help you with the most prominent solution to your problem.
Read More:- dell tech support
Source URL: How to Find The IP Address Of My Dell