Reckon is a state-of-the-art cloud-based accounting software that can help you efficiently manage your company finances and grow your business. The software is specifically designed to help personal users and small or medium enterprises. You can user Reckon to systematically manage your cash flow and complete a variety of payroll tasks. However, since using Reckon involve a lot of private financial data, you need to make sure you do not run the risk of data loss or data corruption because of any technical errors. This article will give you some helpful tips on how to protect your data while using Reckon. Apart from the steps mentioned below, you can also call the Reckon Tech Support and speak to a certified expert if you have any queries about the software or if you encounter an error that affects your business. You can also use the helpline to find out the root cause of data problems so that you can target the problem at the core.
Steps to create a backup of the Reckon Company File
Software errors are quite common even in the best programs or applications, including Reckon. If these errors occur suddenly, while you are working on, Reckon, there is the risk that you could lose important business data. Backing up your company file will help you keep your accounting information safe in case the system crashes suddenly. You can refer to the steps given below to create a backup of the Reckon Company File and save the file on your computer
- Step 1: Make sure the file is not being used by another Reckon user.
- Step 2: Log in as admin so that you have the necessary system rights.
- Step 3: Open the company file in Reckon go to the file menu.
- Step 4: Click on the fourth option that reads ‘Save Copy or Backup.’
- Step 5: Press the ‘Backup Copy’ option and click ‘Next’ to proceed
- Step 6: Select ‘Options’ and open the ‘Save Backup Copy: Options’ screen.
- Step 7: Select the folder or location where you want to save the backup file.
- Step 8: For regular backup procedure, click ‘Complete ‘Verification.’
- Step 9: For pre-verification backup click the ‘No verification’ option
- Step 10: When the ‘Save Backup: Method’ screen opens, finalize the backup process and click ‘Finish.’
Once the backup is complete, you will receive a prompt from ‘Reckon Accounts Information’ indicating the backup was successful. Reckon also recommends that all users maintain a secondary copy of the backup file so that it can be stored online. You can also store the secondary copy on an external portable hard disk drive or even a USB flash drive. If you cannot complete the steps mentioned in this article or if you have any questions about the backup process, you can call the Reckon Customer Service Number and speak to a certified expert to clarify your doubts. The Reckon helpline is available 24 hours a day so you can call at any time and get quick responses for a team of expert to solve any Reckon software error.
Read More - Reckon Contact Number
Source URL: How To Create A Backup Of Reckon Company File