Paper documents and files are not immune to human carelessness and natural corruption over time. If you want to save your important documents and files, you can upload them onto Norton Online Backup and retrieve them whenever you want. This blog will give you a quick overview of how to restore files from Norton Online Backup. If you want to learn more, you can also call the norton technical support number and speak to a professional software expert.
Steps to restore files from Norton Online Backup
Users can access their Norton Online Backup account from any device that is connected to the internet. You can refer to the steps given below to restore files from Norton Online Backup:
- Step 1: Run your browser and visit the Norton Online Backup website.
- Step 2: Click the Sign In option and enter your email address and password.
- Step 3: Look for the ‘File Actions’ next to the backup set.
- Step 4: Press ‘Restore Files’ beside the files you want to restore.
- Step 5: Go to the ‘Options section’ from the drop-down list.
- Step 6: Choose the device that you want to restore the files to.
- Step 7: To restore the files to their original location, click ‘Show Options’
- Step 8: Select the ‘Restore Files to their original location’ option on the PC.
- Step 9: To overwrite the files on the PC, select ‘Overwrite existing files.’
- Step 10: Lastly, when the time comes to restore all the files from the backup set, select ‘Restore All Files (Recommended).’
Keep in mind that users have the option of searching for the specific file they want to restore and then selecting the files or folders from the backup set. In case you need to search and restore specific files, you will need to type the search criteria in the search box and then click the ‘Search’ option. If you have trouble restoring the files, you can always call the norton tech support and ask for assistance. Professional software technicians will be able to give you detailed solutions to resolve any error that may prevent you from restoring the files.
Read More:- norton helpline number
Source URL: How do I restore files from Norton Online Backup